Waterberg FET College
Waterberg FET College is a public further education and training institution which has been established according to the FET Act no 98 of 1998. The College is registered with the Limpopo Department of Education in terms of the Provincial Regulations for Registration of Institution, and its EMIS number is 991102502. The college is deemed accredited by UMALUSI, the quality assurance body responsible for general and further education and training institution, with regards to quality assurance of programmes.
Waterberg FET College is a merger between Potgietersrus Technical College and Lebowakgomo Commercial College. Since 2002 the two colleges were merged into one college by the DoE to increase the size of learner numbers and to ensure efficient use of scares resources.
The college operates across two municipalities namely Lepelle-Nkumbi and Mogalakwena through 5 Training Centres.
- Business Studies Centre previously known as Mahwelereng Campus)
- Information Technology and Computer Science Centre (previously known as Mokopane Campus)
- Hospitality and Tourism Training Centre (new development site)
- Engineering and Skills Training Centre (previously known as Lebowakgomo Campus)
- Rooywal Farm (Sterkrivier)
The College is the first College in Limpopo to change its Campuses to Business Training Centres as part of addressing the priority needs.
Waterberg FET College is an UMALUSI accredited education and training provided and is again certified to SABS ISO 9001:2008 standards through Alpha Certification for the next three years.